This policy details how data about you is collected/used/disclosed when you visit Citasca or otherwise interact with us.
- Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post on Citasca, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post/upload private data.
- Data you provide (e.g. email address, name, phone number, address, etc.).
- Web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data collected via cookies.
- Analytical data provided by Google Analytics and Stripe.
The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage.
We do not handle or process credit card data. Stripe handles all that for Citasca. Please review their websites if you have questions about their privacy and security policies.
Citasca links to third party sites. Please review their privacy policies.
If you subscribe to our email list, we may email you updates, newsletters, and notifications that may be of interest to you. You can decide to stop getting these emails by updating your account notification settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Data we store
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees or warranties.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
- Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- With your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- In aggregate or summary form, as long as it is anonymized or pseudonymized and cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Children under the age of 13 – Citasca is not directed to children under 13. If you learn that a minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changes to this policy – We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise this policy from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on Citasca. By continuing to access or use Citasca after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised policy. If you do not agree to the revised policy, stop using Citasca.
Revised: October 11, 2017